Website Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is a dynamic and vibrant Company providing water and sanitation services in the Municipalities of Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabombwe. At Mulonga, all employees play a crucial role in moving the company “towards purified excellence”. Thus Mulonga acknowledges the importance of having a team that will actualize its objectives and ultimately transform Mulonga into “the most admired utility in Africa”. To ensure this is achieved, Mulonga commits to attract and retain the best employees through a systematic talent management process.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to join the team in the position of Office Assistant.
2 x OFFICE ASSISTANT/ CLEANER (MUFULIRA DIVISION)
To clean and secure offices and collect and distribute/deliver mail from Post Office/Registry to designated offices and other institutions
Summary of Main Accountabilities
- Cleans offices, kitchen, toilets, verandas, corridors and office surroundings every day by sweeping, mopping, dusting etc
- Collects and delivers mail, newspapers and circulates files, memoranda, within the office to facilitate Company operations
- Posts, collects mail from the post office and delivers mail as required
- Maintains incoming and outgoing mail registers
- Undertakes timely photocopying, duplicating, binding and shredding of documents to facilitate smooth operations of the Company
- Secures and ensures confidentiality of Company information
- Attends to customers and customer queries as and when assigned and does this promptly and courteously.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- At least 1 year experience
- People skills
- Critical observation
- Positive and patient
- Physical health
If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive C.V. including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates and names of three referees to the address below or Email to [email protected] not later than Monday, 30th May, 2022. Only short listed candidates will be communicated to.
Female candidates are also urged to apply.
Please note that priority shall be given to residents in the areas of our operations.
The Director Human Resources and Administration
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
Musonko House, Kabundi Road
P O Box 11712
“Mulonga – Towards Purified Excellence”