Website Uno Energies Zambia Limited
UNO Energies Zambia Limited is seeking an Office Assistant to be based at our head office in Lusaka.
The successful candidate will perform the duties below
- Execute end to end procurement process- receiving orders, purchase orders, receiving invoices, submitting invoices with supporting, payments, etc
- Prepare and maintain excel templates to track documents and orders.
- Liaise with the sales team to receive orders and validate to ensure right orders are forwarded to suppliers
- Submit regular reports and ensuring issues are highlighted on time
- Record keeping and filing of documents
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in working in Excel
- Ability to understand processes and ensure compliance
- Ability to start from Scratch
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Ability to be both creative and analytical.
- Extremely detail-oriented and accurate.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in a business course
- At least one year experience with procurement, data entry and reporting
Interested persons should send CV and Cover letters only in word or PDF format to [email protected] by 02 February, 2024.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.