Veterinary Council of Zambia
The Veterinary Association of Zambia (VAZ) wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Office Administrator for a contract period of two (2) years.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This is a full-time position that will ensure that administrative functions of the Association are accomplished to the highest standard.
1. Creating and maintaining all member records 2. Financial management and ability to work with the pastel accounting package
4. Receiving and attending to clients, guests and calls to the office 5. Supervise the Office Assistants and other stall under VAZ office 6. Run errand for office and help deal with visitors (maintain visitors book).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Zambian citizen
2. Grade 12 School Certificate with good command of English
3. Accounting Technician Qualification, with full current ZICA registration of Diploma in
Animal health related qualification with registration certificates with regulatory bodies
4. Minimum of three (03) years’ work experience post qualification
5. Computer literate with a good functional knowledge of Pastel accounting software
6. Sober minded, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under minimum supervision
7. Holder of a valid manual driving license
Applications in applicant’s own handwriting should be addressed to:
The Veterinary Association of Zambia
P.O. Box 32117
All applications should be scanned and sent electronically to vazofficc22gmail.com including all relevant documents, academic and professional certificates, valid driver’s licence and NRC as a SINGLE attachment in PDF format. Deadline: Friday, 18 March 2022 at 18:00 hrs.
To apply for this job please visit vazofficc22gmail.com.