Juba Transport Limited
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates with a vision to excel in the position of OBC / Vehicle Tracking Officer.
- Tracking of vehicles locations by GPS system.
- Monitoring vehicle driver performance.
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate remedial action.
- Co-ordinating and responding to emergency situations.
- Liaising with drivers, operations personnel and management.
- Developing and presenting daily management reports.
Qualification and Requirements:
- CILT Diploma or University degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar field and position.
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Knowledge of Mix-Telematics or Geotab GPS System.
- Good geographic knowledge of the SADC region.
- Road transport background preferred.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: [email protected]
Advert will close on 31st March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.