260 Brands (Seba Foods Zambia Limited)
(1) Nutritionist Sales Representative x1
- Developing and supporting sales goals in rural markets, focused on 3 districts neighboring Lusaka
- Educating various customers and shoppers on health benefits, pertaining to our products
- Focus on building sales at, but not limited to, Hospitals, Clinics, and Schools
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, protocols, and guidelines as well as the ability to deliver the information in a selling environment
- Plan marketing requirements and manage a team of promoters to support with wet demonstrations, activations, and tastings
- Coordinate with loading and managing sales early in the morning, as this will require cold chain logistics
- Effective administrative skills, with time management
- Budget management
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, and autonomy.
Desire to be self-motivated, seeking out success at achieving both short and long-term goals.
- A diploma in Nutrition is required
- Bachelor’s degree not required but a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 10 kgs to assist with stocking and the movement of beverages
- Experience is not required, but a plus
- Territory: responsible for Lusaka, Chongwe, Mumba, and Kafue districts
(2) Sales Receptionist x1
- Verifying and fulfilling orders in the ERP
- Drawing up Invoices from customers. Responsible for printing invoices and stock reports.
- Requesting for invoice approval from Country Sales Manager
- Order sheet to be sent on a daily basis.
- Sending invoices to customers.
Depositing payments from customers and getting invoices cleared
1) 1-year professional work experience and/or recently completed (within the first year of graduation) a University degree or diploma in business administration, sales & marketing, and/or any relevant field;
2) Experience in customer service and client-facing roles that interact with numerous customers is a plus
3) High level of computer literacy with a strong command of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), with a particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel
4) Experience with ERP software is a plus
5) Thrives working within strict timelines and in ‘high-pressure environments’ and demonstrates excellent time management skills
6) Ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
2) Intellectual curiosity
3) Willingness to take initiative
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
For all interested candidates, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with ‘Nutritionist Sales Representative’ in the subject line
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.