Promote good nutrition practices at work place and in community
- Plan and implement workplace and community nutrition programs
- Conduct outreach nutrition programs including school health programs
- Providing nutrition counselling to Clients at work place and community.
- Identify accurately children with nutrition challenges and refer appropriately.
- Participate effectively in the production and dissemination of health materials and information in order to promote awareness of good nutrition in the workforce and in the public.
- Monitors and evaluates regularly, the impact of health information, education and communication services in order to implement appropriate interventions.
- Undertake timely preparation of sectional budget in order to facilitate acquisition of financial resources
- Plan and manage effectively, the utilization of financial and material resources
- Undertake timely, research activities in order to generate information
- Timely writing of reports in order to facilitate decision making
- Preparation of work plans in order to monitor and evaluate performance
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Nutrition
- Valid HPCZ practicing Licence
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience in Community nutrition, Nutrition counselling, Mother and Child Health, School Nutrition Health and Health promotion.
To apply for this job please visit www.first-quantum.com.