Job Title: Northern Regional Coordinator
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay- as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast becoming the best service and distribution company benefitting the Zambian people.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Regional Coordinator (Southern). The Regional Coordinator will be responsible for performing delivery of organisational sales & registration goals at regional level, perform the review of regional sales & registration performance by staff, (pro)agents and distributors on a monthly basis and observe any developments, lead successful implementation of Sales & Service Centre Network Expansion Plan at regional level, lead successful implementation of agent-and distributor-care strategies at regional level and Lead successful implementation of and staff adherence to recollections strategy at regional level.
Purpose of the Role
The Regional Coordinator will be responsible for leading adherence to Standard Operating Procedures across regional NSS team, leading effective onboarding of new regional NSS staff in cooperation with HR, perform monthly regional recollections report, lead any disciplinary action regarding regional agents and distributors and perform delivery of regional staff/ agent training and Gold, Silver, Bronze accreditation programme.
- Grade 12 Certificate with good Mathematics & English.
- Degree with majors in Sales or Marketing.
- 4 – 6 years working experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Suite.
- Driver’s License (Manual) held for more than 2 years.
- Lead the sales & service representatives / assistants in their sales & registration efforts and ensure they are servicing their customers to the highest standards.
- At least 3 years commercial / sales / marketing experience.
- Professional & proactive attitude
- Perform delivery of organisational sales & registration goals at local level.
- Strong leadership, people management and interpersonal skills.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- An essay on: What skills would you require in order to sell VITALITE products, service VITALITE agents and manage VITALITE staff? (min.300 words)
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copy of all academic certificates
How to apply?
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Address: Kindly send an E-mail to: email@example.com, indicating the role you are applying for in the subject of the email or Bring your application in person to the VITALITE Sales and Service Center in Kasama.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 20th July, 2021.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please note that female candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.