An upcoming Micro Finance Company based in Solwezi is looking for suitably qualified candidates to take up the following positions:
1. MICRO FINANCE OPERATIONS OFFICER
- Primary responsibility is to create and develop a profitable Microfinance department, its products and services and develop teams
- Be responsible for leading the organisation, and develop in house systems to track loans
- Ensure that all statutory requirements are upheld
- Be responsible for developing and maintain relationships with strategic partners
- Develop strategy and work plan for the Micro finance
- Be able to market and promote the micro finance products
- Prepare reports for presentation to the Director and Board of Directors
- Disburse loans to identified clientele in a time efficient manner and ensure that loan payments are made timely
- Implement mechanisms of managing arrears to ensure a healthy relationship at all times
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance, Economics, Finance, Business or other relevant field
- Prior experience in management with at least 5 years experience in microfinance /banking and/or Finance experience
- Must be a team player
- Good Communications skills
- Sound Leadership skills
- Ability to understand and execute administrative support appropriately
- Own transport will be an added advantage
2. LOAN OFFICER
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants’ questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Banking/finance or a similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a loan officer
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.