Sylva Food Solutions Limited
Sylva Food Solutions Limited is a company incorporated under PACRA in Zambia. it was registered in 2010. The company’s head office is located in Lusaka, Show grounds, off Great East road. It is one of the largest suppliers of various indigenous dried vegetables and other assorted products including Sylva Water, Moringa tea, Moringa ginger tea, Moringa soup, Instant moringa cereal and many other products in Zambia. The company invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
1. Marketing and Sales Executive (2 positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field,
- 5 Years’ work experience,
- Able to research and develop various marketing strategies for products and services.
- Implement marketing plans and works to meet sales targets
- Able to introduce new customers on board, self- motivated,
- Negotiation skills, result oriented with a good financial understanding.
- Strategic thinker and planner, fluent in at least three languages.
2. Production Supervisor/Manager
- Production planning and supervision
- Implementing food safety and quality management systems.
- Maintaining high hygiene with good leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in food science or in a related discipline
- Ability to use initiative.
3. Food production machine operator (2 positions)
- Diploma in operations planning
- 3 years’ working experience in the food Industry
- Able to safely perform wide range of tasks that include:
- Operation of a chain of machines for processing products
- Able to conduct basic repairs of machines.
4. Stores Officer (1 position)
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply, Grade 12 school Certificate
- 3 years’ work experience in stores management
- Able to monitor and maintain stores inventory,
- Stable work history and self- motivated.
- Maintain day-to-day stock control and Issuance of the available materials.
- Record and monitor stock levels.
5. Purchasing and Supply Assistant (1 position)
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply and Grade 12 school certificate
- 5 years’ work experience in Purchasing and Supply.
- Able to manage risks,
- Good negotiation skills
6. Chef (2 positions)
- • Diploma in Food Production and Grade 12 school certificate.
- • 3 Years’ work experience in food production
Able to prepare:
- Four Course Menu
- Functional meals
- Traditional and Western Dishes
7. Accounts Assistant (1 position)
- Degree in related field
- 5 years’ work experience
- Member of the ZICA and proficiency with computer – Pastel sage and other accounts soft ware
- Provide support in the various accounting functions,
- Prepare budgets and reports
- Attention to detail
8. Mechanic Driver (2 positions)
- Craft certificate in auto mechanics.
- clean driver’s License.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience
- Provide transport logistics and maintenance of company vehicles.
9. Human Resource Officer (1 position)
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Public Administration
- 5 years’ work experience in managing human resource
- Able to develop, advise, and implement policies relating to the effective use of personnel within an organization
10. Food Packer (4 positions)
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Assemble food product containers and packaging material
- Package the food appropriately
- Seal and label containers with correct product information and weight
- Able to be trained
11. Waiter/Waitress (4 positions)
- Estimating wait times for guests;
- Monitoring the guest waiting list;
- Answering the telephone and booking reservations.
- Ability to work with a high degree of efficiency.
- Good organizational skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking in a busy environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers
- Ability to read and write fluently.
For further information please call 0977870807 between 08.30 – 16.00hrs. All applications should reach the undersigned not later than Tuesday 27th April 2021 and must be in hard copy delivered at the head office in the show grounds.
Applications can also be submitted by email to: [email protected]
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements must address their applications to the manager human resource and administration, Sylva Food Solutions not later than Tuesday 27th April 2021.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.