Sun Share Investment Limited
POSITION: STORES OFFICER
Reporting to the operations Manager the Stores Officer will be responsible for inventory accounting, receiving and issuing of stock items.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform monthly and quarterly stock checks and prepare monthly inventory reports for management use;
- Reconcile book quantities with physical quantities, analyse, Interpret and investigate the resulting variance;
- Implement and improve internal controls relating to inventories, including setting and monitoring minimum and maximum levels and re-order levels;
- Ensure that Purchase are raised for restock able items;
- Ensures that all Goods Received Notes have been raised;
- Ensure that goods received are matched with the actual invoices from the supplier;
- Receives stock from vendors via procurement section;
- inspects supplies and accepts
- rejects same depending on quality and specification given vis-a-vis purchase orders etc;
- Provides effective technical support in the storage and timely distribution of stocks in order to ensure availability and safe custody of stocks to meet operational and maintenance requirements.
- Maintain a data base of all stocks and piles reports on any shortages, losses, obsolete items and expired stocks for the attention of superior.
- May be called to take on duties unique to the Institution e.g. invigilation; and
- Perform any other duties as by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with 5 levels Credits or better including English and Mathematics;
- Minimum Diploma in Procurement and Supply from a University/College (CIPS Level 4);
- A certificate in mechanic will be an added advantage
- Must have a driver’s license
- Not less than two (2) years’ experience in the same or related field;
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS);
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Must be literate;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team player; and
· Familiar with standard and best practices in a storeroom or warehouse environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above profiles should submit application letters enclosing the Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of the academic and professional certificates and National Registration Card to the following address not later than 31st August, 2021.
POSITION: LIVING MAID
We are looking to hire a hard-working and trustworthy maid to perform various cleaning duties as required by our clients. The maid’s responsibilities include replacing dirty linen and towels, sweeping driveways and walkways, as well as washing, drying, and putting away dishes. You should also inform management of any accidents that result in broken or damaged appliances or fixtures.
To be successful as a maid, you should be physically fit and able to work with minimal supervision. Ultimately, an outstanding maid should be able to multitask as well as demonstrate exceptional cleaning, communication, and time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odor-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Washing windows and walls as well as polishing woodwork as needed.
- Scrubbing toilets, showers, baths, and bathroom sinks as well as removing mildew buildup and mold from various surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt, grease, and grime.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Washing, drying, and folding bedding and towels.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.
- Certificate in Home management
- Proven cleaning experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cleaning methods.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional cleaning and customer service skills.
- Physically fit and detail-oriented.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above profiles should submit the Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of the academic and professional certificates and National Registration Card to [email protected] not later than 31st August, 2021.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.