The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Provides administrative support to the MTN Zambia Foundation (“Foundation”) Board of Trustees Chairperson, through general office management and facilitate smooth operations of the Foundation;
- Monitors all CSI activity online with the goal of building and maintaining an engaged digital community;
- Regularly updates all social media platforms operated by the Foundations;
- Liaises with the Board Chairperson and Board of Trustees to ensure seamless use of digital media;
- Manages the day-to-day interactions with digital Media and Creative Advertising agencies;
- In conjunction with the Media Agency, assists and contributes to the development of the media plans and strategies that ensure MTN Zambia Foundation differentiates itself in the market;
- Provides weekly/monthly reports to the supervisor according to their requirement and as and when needed;
- Receives and distributes all sponsorship/donation letters and sends to Trustees for review and responds to the letters;
- Assists in filling of all Foundation documents in a proper manner;
- Raises all Foundation motivations, orders and ensures they are fully approved, and payment is made;
- Organises filming and photography for all Foundation activities and archives them for future reference;
- Assists in preparing regular reports on expenses and Foundation budget.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- College Diploma in Administration, Public Relations or Digital Management.
- Experience of three (3) years in an administrative role in a corporate environment carrying out general office responsibilities and procedures.
- Experience of two (2) years working with civil society or a charitable organisation.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.