Motorbike Riders, Attracted Targeted Sugar Bait (ATSB)
- PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is implementing a large-scale malaria vector control novel product evaluation and field epidemiological trial with the Ministry of Health and Macha Research Trust, supported by the Integrated Vector Control Consortium (IVCC). This is a multi-year research project with field work in Kaoma, Luampa and Nkeyema Districts, Western Province, Zambia.
PATH is seeking to recruit experienced and qualified Motorbike Riders (7) to be based in Kaoma, Nkeyema and Luampa districts of Western Province. This role will report to the ATSB Project Administrator.
- Serve as a member for PATH’s ATSB project in Zambia under the supervision of the PATH Project Administrator.
- Transport mosquitoes and samples collected within assigned cluster to a designated location.
- Assist with payments of allowances to household participants on the program.
- Maintaining mechanical and general cleanliness of motorbikes. This will include carrying out minor general service and minor repairs.
- Ensures timely performance of major or minor service according to schedule.
- Daily motorcycle check-up according to standard daily check list
- Regular recording of logbook
- Perform any other duties related to the above as assigned by Supervisor.
- Possession of minimum of Grade 12 School Certificate of education.
- Holder of a valid Class A/A1 Zambian driving license.
- Sound knowledge of Zambia Road Traffic Rules and Highway Code is a must.
- Ability to communicate in English is essential.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia.
Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit path.silkroad.com.