JOIN OUR TEAM
POSITION: MOTOR BIKE RIDER/MESSENGER (1) – LUSAKA
Purpose of Job
In this role, the candidate will ensure: carrying out messenger duties including timely, delivering and collecting documents, transporting Tyre King staff, customers, goods, stock using motor vehicle or and mostly motor bike.
- Delivering and collecting documents for various departments
- Driving Tyre King motor bike
- Timely transportation: collecting and delivering of documents to our internal and external customers and branches.
- Ensure that the office motor bike or vehicle has the necessary equipment/ accessories
- Abide by government regulations as stipulated by traffic laws at all times.
Qualifications: Education, Competencies and Experience
- Minimum Education Grade 12 GCE Certificate
- One (1) Month Driving Training
- Valid clean motorbike License of two (2) years or more
- A valid driver’s license is an added advantage
- Minimum Three (3) years’ work experience of driving a motor bike
- Good knowledge of the highway code and Zambian traffic laws.
- Good spoken and written English, Good Interperso
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV which includes three referees with daytime contact numbers, certificates and application letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job. Send your application to: The Human Resource Manager, Lusaka, email to [email protected]
Closing Date: 12th November 2021.
Clearly state in the subject line the position being applied for: Motor Bike Rider/Messenger Application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.