Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA)
The Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA) was established in 2012 under the Water Resources Management Act No. 21 of 2011. One of its main functions is to manage and regulate the use of Zambia’s water resources in an integrated, participatory and sustainable manner taking into consideration the human, land, environmental and socio-economic factors. In order to effectively implement its functions, the Authority wishes to recruit a suitably qualified, self-motivated and experienced persons for the following positions: –
MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST (01 POSITION)
Department: Department of Human Resources s & Administration
Reports To: Director Human Resources & Administration
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with a credit or better in English and Mathematics or its equivalent.
- Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Work/Economics/Demography/Statistics, Analytics, or related discipline.
- A post-graduate Diploma/Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Relevant Professional Membership.
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Must be a Zambian Citizen.
- Experience in data collection and analysis, and handling of electronic data collection tools
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Excellent computer skills, including data software.
- Must possess excellent writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content
Purpose of the Job:
Support the Authority in designing and developing logical frameworks and output, outcome and results-based monitoring system for the Authority.
Main Duties and Accountabilities:
- Develop the overall framework for required M&E systems, including key indicators, outputs, outcomes and impact;
- Develop and implement M&E reporting guidelines and systems designed to inform the direction of WARMA mandate, perform data quality checks and propose strategies to increase data use among WARMA staff;
- Support the Authority to conduct research, baselines (ex-ante), thematic evaluation, End of Project Evaluation (EoPE), Ex-post Evaluation and designing and periodic review of data collection tools.
- Contribute to reporting and quality assurance reporting on outputs and results to the government and financiers, including developing monitoring systems in complex situations.
- Set up and manage the M& E database.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report and when required.
- Develop Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) plans for the projects/programmes
- Identifies M&E capacity development needs of staff, provide M&E training to staff
- Support HR and administration to facilitate the implementation of common performance indicators to achieve breakthrough performance that will link individual work plans to teamwork plans and finally to office annual work-plan and targets.
- Support departments set up annual performance targets (key performance indicates that contribute to WARMA mandate and the national indicators.
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD SEND THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS SUPPORTED BY COPIES OF CERTIFIED ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH DETAILED CV’s WITH THREE (3) TRACEABLE REFEREES NOT LATER THAN 17:00HRS ON 30TH JULY, 2021 TO THE ADDRESS BELOW VIA THE FOLLOWING EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org IN THE THE SUBJECT LINE, PLEASE INDICATE THE SPECIFIC POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR; ONLY THOSE APPLICATIONS THAT REFERENCE THE POSITION IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
The Acting Director Human Resources & Administration
Water Resources Management Authority
Plot No LN-385-7 & 385-8, Alick Nkhata Road
Po Box 51059
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU DON’T MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit warma.org.zm .