Website Higher Education Authority
The Higher Education Authority invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to be considered for the following positions:
MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER (1 POSITION)
The job holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of a result-based monitoring and evaluation framework for the Authority, The job holder will also be undertaking the evaluation of performance of policies, programmes and activities on key result areas of the Authority against targets and parameters in order assess impact of service delivery.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with Five Credits or better including Mathematics, Science and English.
- Bachelors Degree in Social Science, Science or Technical discipline earned from a recognised Higher Education Institution.
- A qualification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in database management and data analysis
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with strong writing abilities.
Visit our website for further www.hea.org.zm.
Applications in sealed envelopes with the position being applied for clearly indicated can be sent to the undersigned or emailed to: [email protected] by 14th August, 2021.
Note: The Higher Education Authority does not request for payments for job openings and any such activities should be considered fraudulent and reported immediately,
The Director General
Higher Education Authority
Mukuba Pension House
Dedan Kimathi Road
P.O. Box 50795
HEA is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.