Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Manage the collection, storage, analysis and usage of Heath information with appropriate technology in order to measure impact of Health programs.
- Setting up monitoring and evaluation system for Health programs.
- Spear head the development and implementation M&E plan
- Develop data collection tools for workplace and collaborate with District Health Information in data collection activities at support Clinics
- Coordinate data processing, including data analysis, transfer, verification and cleaning
- Be able to communicate M&E findings both internally to external partners
- Set up and manage M&E database
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report, and when required.
- Programming the developed collection tools into CAPI software
- Continues maintenance of the developed data management software
- Participate in capacity building on data management at workplace and in the supported Clinics
- Participate effectively in the production and dissemination of health materials and information in order to promote awareness of good Health in the workforce and in the public.
- Monitors and evaluates regularly, the impact of health programs embarked on by First Quantum Minerals Health Department
- Undertake timely preparation of sectional budget in order to facilitate acquisition of financial resources
- Plan and manage effectively, the utilization of financial and material resources
- Undertake timely, research activities in order to generate information
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Social Science
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Experience in Health Management Information Systems(HMIS), Data analysis and Health Information Communication.
- Experience in development and maintenance of paperless data management platforms.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit www.first-quantum.com.