Website AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is one of largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
The AIDS healthcare Foundation (AHF) Zambia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under listed position:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Location: Zambia Country Office-Lusaka
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, guidance, technical assistance and administrative support to all data staff and heads of departments in addressing M&E needs/activities;
- Support the AHF Zambia Program in their dialogue with key partners at country and district level to ensure that the program’s M&E activities are integrated, meaningful and achievable.
- Coordinate the collection, collation, validation and reporting of data key Country and Zambia program indicators for all supported sites.
- Must be able to analyze data in any statistical software, interpret and summarize data and generate reports, conduct periodic data audits, identify and implement required interventions to ensure data quality and efficient data collection at site level.
- Participate in the development of M&E guidelines and tools at program level and country level.
- Coordinate and participate in data collection for the indicators in the M&E plan.
- Generate statistical and narrative monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the Zambia program and all projects therein for circulation at Bureau level, country level, district level and partners and ensure timely submission.
- Participate and provide M&E expertise in the new and existing projects which will involve planning; M&E framework design, implementation, monitoring & evaluation and reporting.
- Collaborate with the Training Manager in the designing and lead M&E training programs within the program and all other projects therein.
- Provide data and evidence to the quality country level team to highlight areas and sites that need improvement.
- Participate in the designing of data collection tools required by the program and all projects therein.
- Ensure standardization of all data collection tools and methodologies across implementing partners and sites within the program and the projects therein.
- Other duties maybe assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, development studies, social sciences, public health. Post Graduate qualification in public health, project planning & management, monitoring and evaluation and social research is an added advantage.
- Minimum of at least five years working experience in monitoring and evaluation in an HIV/AIDS Non-Governmental Organization, managing program data and information, strong data analysis skills in excel, Stata or SPSS, knowledge and experience working with Open MRS will be an added advantage
- Must be able to travel 50% -60% of the time.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Good command of leadership and management skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including ability to coach, mentor, negotiate and influence.
- Ability to solve complex work problems in real time.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Dynamic individual with ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- A fair appreciation of monitoring, evaluation and performance management.
- Ability to effectively mobilize and engage key stakeholders.
- Must have high level of confidentiality and integrity; and
- Trustworthy and Honest.
Interested candidates meeting the above stated qualifications and skills are required to submit their applications with the following documents; Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae with Three (3) traceable Referees to the address below by Friday, 2nd April, 2021.
Applicants should provide valid phone numbers for easy communication. Applications should be clearly marked in the Email Subject line with the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Email Address: [email protected]
AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.