Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy (BEM Consult)
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (NGO)
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will be responsible for managing the overall framework for the organizations Monitoring and Evaluation systems, including data collection, management, analysis and reporting.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Overseeing and driving the organisation’s transition to digital data collection through Kobo Collect and Kobo Toolbox, as well as the monitoring and analysis of data on a newly established dashboard.
- Work closely with the Foundation’s Programme Manager and senior programme officers, providing technical support in implementing monitoring and evaluation activities to ensure timely reporting of progress against key indicators and assisting in proper data management.
- Collaborate with the Administration Manager and external consultants in developing a Social Return on Investment report.
- Establish or identify suitable indicators for the program you’re monitoring. Would need to determine the objectives of the project and the amount of resources and time required to implement it.
- Providing oversight for a community wellness program ensures that all participants — social workers and health clinics — adhere to ethical issues in community interventions by urging them to avoid discrimination and respect individuals civil, human and legal rights.
- Develop an effective communication framework to enable all parties to share and access all knowledge and information. When necessary, the manager will be tasked with evaluating the partnerships to confirm whether they still share common values, vision and objectives, as well as identify any underlying conflicts.
- To ensure efficient monitoring and evaluation of all projects, the manager might allocate duties to junior staffers and direct them to compile progress reports.
- Organize and coordinate training programs for program personnel to help update their skills, technical abilities and professional knowledge, all of which are crucial for maintaining high monitoring and evaluation management standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in relevant field (Statistics, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Development Studies, Demography, Data Engineering/Management, Monitoring and Evaluation processes etc.)
- At least a minimum of 5 years experience in Project Monitoring and Evaluation, including data management, data quality assurance, and research and evaluation
- Familiarity working with NGOs or other local development agencies
- Familiarity and interest in working with vulnerable children
- Fluency in English (other languages a plus – esp. Chinyanja and/or French)
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation methodology, statistical analysis, performance evaluation and report writing
- Demonstrated capacity to use project Monitoring and Evaluation to advance strategic goals and provide data for decision-making.
- Proficiency with Stata or equivalent statistics analysis software
- Experience working with / designing research databases
- Proven experience with Monitoring and Evaluation training and capacity building
- Extremely organised and efficient in completing tasks
- Excellent English writing/grammar skills
- Compassion and tolerance for a great diversity of people (ways of life, religion, socio-economic backgrounds), both Zambian and foreign
- Must have interest in biodiversity conservation and safari tourism
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.