Reports to Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator. The intern will be trained to track progress and results of the Programme against key indicators.
- Assists in monitoring of DQMIS implementation.
- Assists developing tools to verify data in registers and on summary forms.
- Assists with report analysis for identified indicators.
- Updates weekly progress reports on key performance indicators.
- Maintains database on custom (process) indicators (Including Trainings, Mentorships, DQAs conducted, CDC KPIs etc).
- Enters reports for Quality improvement Projects and Special initiatives as
- Assists Compiling and Submission of required reports for management
- and other partners
- Assists with adhoc monitoring reports as requested by Senior M&E Coordinator
- Full grade 12 Certificate
- BA/BSc in any field
- Must have graduated in the last 3 years
- Good organization skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.