Dangote Cement Zambia
- To Ensure Zero Safety Incident of personnel and equipment
- Prepare sketches and notes, and perform electronic data collection.
- Coordinate field staff and process field data.
- Interface with Mining Engineers, Geologist and Draughtsman
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate areas of land details of topography and easements using mathematics and computer software.
- Research previous survey evidence, including maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
- Prepare site surveying documents and present findings to Management
- Knowledge of Auto Cad, Surpac and Data Mining software’s
- Updating Quarterly survey plans and Annual plans block production targets
- Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 5 “0” level credits including English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Surveying Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years mining experience in operations, engineering and project evaluation.
- Member of Institute of Surveying
- First Aid certificate.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.