Website Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (ZESCO)
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Undergraduate degree in Meteorology or related field.
- Minimum five 5 years post qualification experience in a relevant field.
- Registered Member of a relevant professional body, with a practicing license.
- Record and analyse data from the weather stations on a daily basis.
- Provide project and operation teams with weather reports, forecasts within the Corporation.
- Employ mathematical and physical formulae and using computer modelling applications to help make long and short range weather predictions.
- Research and predict climate change. Perform any other lawful duties assigned by your supervisor.
Closing Date: 11 Jun 2021
Suitably qualified candidates should apply by visiting our job portal on www.zesco.co.zm and click on Careers. Note that all applications must be submitted electronically through the portal and any applications which will be posted through the post courier or brought physically to ZESCO premises will not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.zesco.co.zm.