Yalelo is seeking highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individuals, with a passion for customer service to fill the position of Merchandisers.
This position is open to Zambians only.
Location: The roles will be primarily based in Kitwe, Ndola, and Mansa.
The Right-Fit candidates will:
- Merchandise stock
- Provide superior customer service
- Be actively involved in store operations from stock receipt to stock control to housekeeping to customer experience management
- Bear responsibility for the safe-keeping of company assets
- Provide custodianship of the cold supply chain for our highly perishable product
- Maintain accountability for result achievement
- Ensure HSE guidelines are adhered to, ensuring the safety of customers
- Communicate all promotional material and keep all branding to high quality
- 18+ months’ work experience (preferably in a structured environment)
- Physically fit and able to carry weights in excess of 20kgs
- Ability to meet and exceed set goals
- Computer literate with experience of POS terminals (preferred)
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Welcoming, and responsive to customer needs
- Analyzing sales, customer relations and forecasting market demand
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Please note that Local residents will be given first preference.
To apply for this job please visit yalelo.breezy.hr.