Dangote Industries Limited
- Manager all engineering activities within a department including design, development, and production and testing.
- Implementation and maintenance of overall engineering objectives and initiatives.
- Confront and solve performance/operational issues to improve development efficiency.
- Lead and develop the engineering team
- Overseer a robust project management process and delivery timelines to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
- Manage subordinate staff day to day performance of their jobs.
- Ensure that the department milestone goals are met and adhering to approved budget
- Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related discipline holders and 5 years’ experience in related area. And 1- 3 years supervisory experience
- Must be a registered member of EIZ
- OEM Specialized Certification training on FELs/TLBs will be added advantage
- Proven abilities in Math, reading, mechanical aptitude and logical thinking
- Knowledge of safety equipment, rules and regulations.
- Experience in mining/quarry environment would serve as an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work irregular hours
- Medical Insurance Cover
- Life Assurance
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.