Epiroc Zambia Limited
Job Title: Mechanical / Heavy Equipment Repair Technician (8 Positions)
- Functional area: Service
- Country: Zambia
- City: Chingola
- Company name: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Date of Posting: July 14, 2021
- Last date to apply: July 30, 2021
We are currently seeking Service Technicians to fill vacant positions within our Service Department. The person’s will be expected maintain and repair equipment on site that will deliver maximum equipment availability and other agreed KPIs while ensuring the highest safety level is maintained at all times. The overall intention is to deliver the maximum value to the customer in terms of supporting them achieve their production targets at minimum cost while delivering sustainable healthy business for Epiroc Zambia.
Job Description – Mechanical / Heavy Equipment Repair Technician (8 Positions)
- To carry out daily checks on equipment as per checklist, prevent and repair defects.
- To report all major defects to either the Shift Supervisor, Site Administrator, or finally to Contract Manager.
- To fault find and repair equipment under contract to Epiroc Standards.
- To maintain equipment on contract as per Epiroc maintenance manual.
- To ensure that all relevant documentation (work order, Operator/ Mechanical/ productivity checklists) is complete as per requirement.
- To ensure that all tools, workshop facility and equipment are used correctly and kept in good working condition.
- Ensure good housekeeping at workplace.
- To report on incident/accidents damages caused by the client.
- Work shift rosters as required.
- To perform other related work as assigned.
- To be available 24/7.
Requirements (Education and experience)
- Craft certificate or Advanced Certificate in Heavy Equipment Repair / or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on surface drill rigs or underground equipment.
- Must be a member of Engineering Institute of Zambia (E.I.Z).
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit www.epirocgroup.com.