Website Zambeef Products PLC
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Procuring job request’s involving the breakdown of machinery/equipment,
repaired/maintained to determine the quality of the workmanship machinery/equipment in
the factory, physically checks same and diagnoses faults to determine cause, and extent
of damage and material requirements to repair the same.
- Carrying out daily inspections of the plant in order to ascertain if all machines and
equipment are functioning as per normal. Should he discover any abnormalities he is to
immediately bring this to the attention of his superior, as this could affect production targets.
- Undertaking repair work involving stripping, checking, removing/replacing worn out parts,
filters, tightening loose belts and nuts and checking general mechanical conditions of same
in order to ensure continuous operations and achieve production targets.
- Adhering to planned maintenance schedules by carrying out servicing/ maintenance work,
involving the changing of oil’s, filters, worn out parts, greasing/ lubricating and checking
mechanical condition of same in order to prevent excessive wear and tear and enhance
- Carrying out test runs prior to handing over the same, to the superior for further tests and
finally hand over to the end users.
- Preparing of lists of spares/materials required and submitting same to superior and
completing Job Cards reports on all work carried out highlighting work done.
Spares/materials consumption, downtime, etc. for the attention of the superior.
- Motivating and developing a good working relationship with colleagues in line with company
- Maintaining the quality and feed safety management system.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Full grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better including Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 years relevant experience.
The Required Attributes Include:
- Ability to use mechanical tools
- Creativity and Problem-Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters,
with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB. All internal applicants are required to get approval from their Heads of Departments before
applying for the job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values
gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31st January 2024. Only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted.