Website Beit Cure Children's Hospital
All co-workers of CURE are expected to support and embody the following Core Values:
● Christ-like Compassion – “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” — Matthew 25:40
We depend on God alone who is the source of changed lives and transformed communities.
● Faithfulness in Prayer – “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will
for you in Christ Jesus.” — 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
We love serving children and helping them live life to its fullest.
● Joy in Service – “Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.” — Psalm 100:2
We do the right thing and keep our promises.
● Integrity Always – “For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in
the eyes of man.” — 2 Corinthians 8:21
We humbly collaborate with our patients, partners, and colleagues for multiplied impact.
● Intentional Relationships – “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds” — Hebrews 10:24
We strive to deliver the highest standard of care and professionalism in our work
● Commitment to Excellence – “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for
human masters” — Colossians 3:23
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E Officer) will provide support to the Programs Department in fulfilling monitoring and evaluating functions of the hospital. He/ She will support implementation of M&E activities of various Projects, support capacity building initiatives and facilitate the collection of quality data under the supervision of the Project Manager. He/ She will provide technical field support and ensure high quality and timely data inputs. The M&E officer will also assist with preparing progress reports on various projects. Under the supervision of the Project Manager he/she will in addition to various key stakeholder’s work in close collaboration with Ministry of Health officials at Provincial and District Offices
Key skill requirements / competencies
- To support the development of an M&E Plan for the Hospital’s Strategic Plan
- To support development of M&E plans for various Projects managed by the Beit CURE Hospital
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data collection and management systems and propose solutions.
- To support the hospital in computerizing the data management system
- Execute monitoring and evaluation activities as defined in the hospital’s overall M&E Plan as well as individual project Plans.
- Support project staff on ways to properly document, organize and capture data generated through the project.
- Review and analyses cause of potential bottlenecks in project implementation to enhance quality in reporting.
- Work closely with the Case Management and Outreach Mobiliser in maintaining a comprehensive and accurate patient database system.
- Work closely with the Case Management and Outreach Mobiliser in managing the Patient home visit program and in documenting patient success stories.
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms for storage, processing and data management purposes.
- Perform regular field visits to ensure quality data is collected, verified and accurately reported.
- Capacity building of project staff in Monitoring and Evaluation requirements of projects.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Perform any other support duties as will be required.
1. Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Public Health, Statistics.
2. Minimum of a post-graduate diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation a must.
3. Previous experience working in public health programmes focused on NCD’s a plus.
4. A minimum of four (4) years’ experience working in public health monitoring and evaluation.
5. Experience working with cloud-based M&E systems a plus.
6. Must be a member of ZaMEA by proof of a certificate of membership.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High level of computer literacy with expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
- Capacity to produce high quality briefs and reports
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel
- Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English with good writing and effective presentation skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a co-worker to successfully perform the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
The co-worker must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 0 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this position, the co-worker is required to:
- Frequently sit
- Frequently use fine finger dexterity
- Frequently talk
- Frequently hear
- Occasionally stand
- Occasionally reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally climb
- Occasionally balance
- Occasionally stoop
- Occasionally kneel
- Occasionally crouch
- Occasionally crawl
To apply for this role please use the following link below: https://forms.gle/viA9vwut3He25BVr9
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.