Website Chengelo School
Come and be part of an exciting team, of expert teachers with a history of outstanding results.
Join a Christian School whose vision is to provide the best quality education to produce future generations of leaders for Zambia
Be part of a unique community centered around the school in rural Zambia.
Be part of a boarding school with excellent accommodation, sporting facilities, a school farm, clinic, and outstanding outdoor education centre.
Share in our School Core values which are Faith, Integrity, Servant heartedness, Perseverance, Creativity, and Responsibility.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team in an expanding school. Chengelo School looks for committed Christians; passionate about their faith, passionate about teaching children who demonstrate perseverance and have a track record of success. As the leading Independent boarding School in Zambia, we are committed to the development of the whole child, intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. You will need a commitment to all these areas to ensure that we fulfil this. We are looking for a passionate and skilful Mathematics/Physics Teacher with potential to take this subject to even greater heights.
Qualifications & Training
- Applicants must possess a relevant degree and a teaching qualification in Mathematics or Physics.
- Applicants must be licensed teachers
- Experience of delivering a combination of Mathematics and Physics Cambridge IGCSE and A-level course, or similar, is desirable.
- Experience working with/teaching diverse groups/diverse students
Professional Skills, Abilities And Qualities
- Committed Christian looking to serve with a vision for Christian Leadership
- Understand and support the Christian ethos of our School, including the spiritual development of the pupils and the school’s role within the community.
- Evidence of working effectively with the HoD, Senior Leadership Team, staff and parents.
- Evidence of a strong commitment to Christian education.
Chengelo School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to Satisfactory teacher registration check, police check, referee checks, identification verification and the requirement to disclose any information relevant to the candidate’s eligibility to engage in activities involving young people.
For further details including job specifications and an application form please visit our website: www.chengeloschool.org/work-with-us/
Please note that if you do not fill in an application form we will not be able to consider your application
For queries please email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.