Dr. Agarwal's Eye Hospital
Dr Agrawal’s Eye Hospital wishes to employ a Marketing Officer. The Officer’s responsibilities will be as follows;
- Execution/ Implementation of the planned marketing strategies.
- Marketing survey in the respective areas of the allocated centre for new opportunities for brand promotions.
- Presenting the innovative/lateral ways of brand promotion.
- Coordinating with the Marketing team in organizing public camp meetings or any activity permitted by the government.
- Responsible for the patron coupon related activity, walk in patient and related turnover.
- Follow up with Marketing team and centre head for implementation of the campaigns.
- Responsible for meetings with various Doctors to guarantee referrals.
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Minimum of a Diploma in Marketing or related field
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a health care sector and/or Health Insurance Company.
- Ability to travel and work out of town when assigned by the employer (candidate will mostly be assigned to do field work).
- Able to work from Mondays to Saturdays.
- Good communication skills
- Service Sales knowledge/skills is a must have.
- Must be of sober Character
Females are encouraged to apply.
Candidates meeting the above criteria must send their Application Letters, traceable references, academic certificates and other supporting documents as ONE DOCUMENT in PDF to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.