Designation: Marketing Manager
Reporting Line: Country Head of Marketing & Corporate Communications
Business Unit: Marketing
To work closely with in-country business units to develop, direct and implement Marketing and Communications plans and ensure a positive brand and corporate image to support the business to achieve its revenue and growth objectives
Key Outputs & Responsibilities
- Build professional working relationships with stakeholders across the business to understand their business objectives and marketing requirements
- Develop marketing plans in line with Country Marketing and Communications strategy
- Identify potential strategic partnerships / relationships to enhance the marketing strategy and improve business insight
- Branch partnering to maintain look and feel and develop micro marketing plans
Research and Analytics (including Management of the CRM Database)
- Support Marketing Intelligence COE and Country Head of Marketing and Communications to conduct research to understand market trends and their impact
- Participate in conducting economic and commercial research to identify potential markets for products and services
- Contemporary knowledge of digital tools, platforms and channels and a good understanding of technology management
- Work closely with agencies, suppliers, internal staff and media to create and manage the bank’s brand and corporate identity for specific campaigns and in-country marketing initiatives
Advertising and Sponsorships
- Engage with relevant BU’s and Country Head of Marketing and Communications to plan projects and campaigns analysing different elements of the marketing mix to successfully achieve project , sponsorship and campaign objectives
Experience & Qualifications
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Relevant Marketing Honors Degree e.g. Degree in Business Administration and / or Marketing. An MBA and/or Digital Marketing Qualification is an added advantage
- 4+ years’ generalist marketing experience. Experience in a financial institution is an added advantage
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should email their CV’s to e-mail address [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Clearly state the position you are applying for as the subject. Closing date: Thursday, 25th February, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.