TECNO is a premium smartphone brand with ‘’Stop At Nothing” as its brand essence, TECNO is committed to unlocking the best contemporary technologies for progressive individuals across global emerging markets, giving them elegantly designed intelligent products that inspires consumers to uncover a world of possibilities.
TECNO understands the needs of consumers from different markets and provides them with localized innovations and design breakthroughs demonstrated through their mastery of serving consumers who are “Young at heart” and never stops pursuing excellence. TECNO’s portfolio spans across smartphones, tablets, smart wearable and a lot of devices made for consumers on over 70 emerging markets world-wide.
TECNO is also the official partner of Manchester City. Prepare League Champions 2020-21. Therefore, TECNO BU wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Marketing Manager to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate and women are advised to apply.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Planning and execution of GTM plans.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or any similar field.
- At least two to Five years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Should have experience in BTL and ATL marketing.
- Experience working with companies such as Trade Kings, Big Tree, Coca cola is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Good leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CVs with the day-to-day contact detail on the following email address provided; [email protected] not later than 19th January 2024. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.