This position is responsible for driving demand generation and growth through the development and implementation of targeted marketing campaigns and sales support materials. Manages vendor relationships and supports the deployment of demand generation activities.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Proactively works with sales and marketing to develop, implement and execute successful marketing campaigns that ultimately support lead and revenue generation.
- Works cross-functionally with marketing, sales, sales operations and other functions to support business initiatives.
- Generates concepts, develops designs and creates content for national demand generation campaigns including emails, print and landing pages/micro sites, working with internal resources or vendors/agencies as needed.
- Manages campaigns in the marketing automation platform and CRM system.
- Enforces brand guidelines, ensuring marketing communications meet company brand and legal requirements. Obtains approval and sign off of campaigns by legal.
- Compiles and analyzes performance metrics to assess effectiveness. Makes suggestions for improving marketing conversion based on testing and observed performance.
- Negotiates contracts and manage relationships with vendors/agencies.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Evaluates the financial aspects of marketing initiatives, such as budgets, expenditures, and return-on-investment.
- Engages, and shares knowledge and skills, with the marketing team to provide continued awareness of marketing best practices and methodology to ensure that Reprographix ltd is always bench-marking against world class standards.
- Serves as liaison across departments and functional groups to ensure marketing campaigns are integrated across the company.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year college degree (Marketing) required, other related course or certificates or equivalent years of related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Marketing Demand Generation environment required.
- Experience with campaign management, direct marketing, lead generation, preferred.
- Digital marketing experience is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.