M'simbi Group Limited
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location of the Job: Lusaka, Makeni H/Q
The purpose of this position is to develop strategic marketing initiatives that maximize profitability and align with company goals, to provide visionary leadership in the execution of those initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with retail and customer acquisition programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel a must.
- Analytical skills, coupled with the ability to multi-task for highly visible projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing and implementing marketing communications and retail programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market Research and planning.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Manages marketing services department including development and distribution of all marketing Assets.
- Oversees and directs market research, competitor analysis and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Provides leadership and support for the design, development and implementation of products and service lines.
- Provides leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Ensures marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements.
- Manage strategic direction for promotion and advertising, coordinating with retail stores.
- Directs implementation and execution of marketing and service policies and practices.
- Develops annual marketing and service plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best Job board for jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.