Dangote Cement Zambia
- Collects data from sales reports for analysis
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity/sales
- Uses current sales data to determine future trends
- Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data
- Presents sales reports/presentation to GM Marketing & Sales/Brand Specialist
Assists in planning and implementing budget
- A Marketing Analyst holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Mathematics & Computer Science.
- 5years Work experience in the Sales, Marketing Organizations or Finance sector, and experience with Market Research Organization is a bonus
Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft office suits and SAP applications
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.