Copperbelt University (CBU)
The Copperbelt University is a Public University established through an Act of Parliament No. 19 of 1987. The University’s core business is Teaching, Research and Consultancy as a service to the nation. The University is an equal opportunity employer and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment to fill in the following position of Marketing/Affiliation Officer in the Directorate of Distance Education and Open Learning:
Marketing/Affiliation Officer – (1 Position)
To market Open and Distance Learning (ODL) programs and manage collaborations with institutions to enhance the spread and expansion of the Directorate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement the marketing strategy for ODL programs
- Create and manage collaboration with appropriate institutions
- Implement university policies and procedures on safeguarding the students’ academic interests
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for ODL programs on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders to promote the success of activities and enhance the Copperbelt University’s presence.
- Grade 12 School certificate with 5 ‘O’ level Credits including English and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Public Administration or equivalent Social Science
- Three (3) years work experience in a similar position
- Ability to speak and write English clearly and coherently to a diverse group of institutions
Required Skills and Behavioral Attributes
- Enthusiastic, Confident, Energetic and motivated
- Get up and go attitude
- Friendly and approachable
- Good communicator
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude to work and the care of students.
Immediate Supervisor: Director
Interested individuals meeting the above set qualifications should apply to send their application letters accompanied by detailed current Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of Academic and Professional qualifications together with three (3) names and addresses of referees, of which two must be professionally acquainted with the applicant. The application must clearly state the specific position being applied for and must reach the undersigned by 18th June 2021 and they should be addressed to:
Jambo Drive, Riverside
P O Box 21692
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.