The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Manages the day-to-day sales back office by ensuring there is a seamless collaboration between all stakeholders within the Sales & Distribution ecosystem;
- Develops and executes an efficient logistics management system to ensure stock availability at all times and in the right quantities/format;
- Supervises efficiently the support service operation for the entire field sales force (Regional Sales/Mobile Money Team);
- Ensures a timely redress of customer/stakeholder issues by having in place SLAs that are monitored and looking for enhancement to allow for efficiencies within the sales operations;
- Collates & circulates sales targets and territory performance to Sales & Distribution Management for decision making;
- Ensures the smooth implementation of policies and procedures to guide and facilitate the sales operations task;
- Establishes and ensures that the appropriate control systems are in place for reporting & accurate delivery of stock to trade;
- Ensures the effective and efficient management of all MTN commercial inventory in all warehouses and stock pick points;
- Ensures effective Partnering with sales planning & operations Partners to achieve service excellence delivery.
- Responsible for sales reporting, reconciliation and reimbursement of Distributor discounts and incentives;
- Ensure efficient and effective management of distributor contracts
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- A degree in Marketing/Sales/Administration or Supply Chain;
- 5 years’ relevant experience in a supervisory role;
- Sales Acumen – Analytical & uses data/insights & experience to make fact-based decisions. Numerate, IT/financially literate;
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management;
- Administrative management – to ensure quality & timeliness, accurate & timely reports, projects trends & builds forecasts.
- Strategy Implementation
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.