Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited (ZICB)
The Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited (ZICB) is committed to meeting its mission of supporting its customers’ wealth creation and growth through provision of customer-centric banking solutions to its chosen segments that are pivotal to commercialisation and industrialisation of the Zambian economy. In line with its mission, the bank is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, result-oriented, well qualified and experienced professional to fill the following vacancy.
Manager- Micro, Small And Medium Enterprise (MSME) Banking
Purpose of Role:
Reporting to the Director-Commercial, the jobholder will develop and manage the ZICB portfolio of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise customers by prospecting and signing up new clients, offering suitable banking services and implementing retention strategies. In doing so, the jobholder will be expected to grow the Bank’s MSME deposits, loans and advances through effective sales and marketing of the Bank’s products and services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate or GCE Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration or ACCA/CIMA or degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of Five (5) years of relevant experience with at least three (3) at managerial level
- Marketing Certification an added advantage)
Skills Required to undertake the Role:
- Managerial Planning and organisation skills
- Excellent Communication skills in both oral and written English
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of the banking industry including the applicable regulations and guidelines, and the Banking and Financial Services Act
- Thorough understanding of the retail customer segmentation and alignment of relevant products accordingly.
Only candidates who meet the above job specifications should apply by enclosing their detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of their applications. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications should reach the undersigned before close of business on Monday 21st February 2022.
The Head Human Capital Zambia
Industrial Commercial Bank Ltd
Head Office Central Park Corner of Cairo & Church Roads
P.O Box 30228 Lusaka
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.