Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
Reporting to the Head – Internal Audit, the Manager – Internal Audit will be responsible for reviewing and appraising system control operations and procedures as well as reporting findings for Management decision making.
- Review all risks, risk ratings and mitigating controls put in place by Management;
- Assess whether all risks have been identified, appropriate controls have been put in place and update if further risks are identified;
- Coordinate, review and update companywide operating procedures.
- Draft scoping of work plan/ audit assignments that capture key developments , risks and logistics;
- Complete audit testing and obtain adequate evidence ( clear documentation);
- Make follow ups on all issues identified and communicate to Management;
- Supervise coordinate and set-up timetables for Internal Audit assignments for other team members.
- Provide Management with updates on Corporate governance issues and their implications on organization operations as and when need arises;
- Prepare reports with clear/ concise observations and recommendations.
- Undertake Branch spot checks and investigative work as directed by Management;
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or Professional qualification equivalent (i.e. intermediate or final stages of ACCA, CIMA or ZICA)
- At least three(3) years’ work experience in an internal audit role
- Sound knowledge of financial services business processes and procedures as well as audit techniques
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong Report writing skills
- Good Leadership and Management skills
Suitable candidates must send their applications, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates, to email@example.com.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 24 September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.