Manager Infrastructure & Capital Projects
It’s your career: Where will you take it?
Deloitte is a leading global provider of financial advisory, audit and assurance, consulting, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 345,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
In Zambia, Deloitte is one of the longest established professional services organization. We serve clients in a variety of industries including energy, financial services, consumer business, mining, manufacturing, tourism and the public sector.
Deloitte’s professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
An exciting opportunity is being offered for Manager / Senior Manager role within the Advisory Service line. We are seeking to recruit an individual with strong commitment to client service excellence.
Our Financial Advisory line
As part of the Advisory Services team, the successful candidate will be Manager / Senior Manager responsible for originating and executing Infrastructure & Capital Project (I&CP) engagements, providing exceptional leadership to the team and providing business and industry thought leadership. Core responsibilities will encompass:
- Corporate Finance Services: Developing business plans, feasibility studies and advising clients in raising, investing, optimizing and preserving capital.
- Deal Origination and Business Development: Networking, meetings and proposal preparations to originate businesses.
- Project finance and modelling: Undertaking project valuation and financial modelling for strategic decisions, mergers and acquisitions, project finance, private equity deals, pricing, and bid evaluations and restructuring.
- Transaction advisory services: Transaction advisory for Public Private Partnership projects (PPP) and Capital Raise for companies
- Must have attained 6 to 12 points or equivalent at grade 12 or equivalent.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., BBA, B.Com ) in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent with a minimum of second class upper degree.
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Project Management, Business Administration, Economics or related field from a reputable university and / or membership of professional association (i.e. ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA or CFA Institute) will be an added advantage.
- Team player with excellent communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- Dynamic, self-driven and solutions oriented.
- General Experience – At least 7 years professional experience in infrastructure transaction advisory particularly in project finance, financial modelling, privatisations, public private partnerships (PPP) in developing and emerging markets.
- Sector of experience – Transaction experience in a full range of infrastructure sectors including renewable and clean energy, alternative power, oil & gas, transport infrastructure, natural resources and general infrastructure.
- Institution experience – Experience with International Finance Institutions (IFIs) or Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) will be an added advantage.
- Regional experience – Experience in Sub-Saharan African region will be an added advantage
Key performance areas
- Delivery excellence.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Technology tools and solutions
- Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good financial knowledge.
- Sound business acumen.
- Focus on quality and risk.
- Well-developed computer user skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.