Manager – Fintech Products and Strategy
- Designs innovative products for Mobile Money customers
- Formulates Product Roadmap for assigned services
- Monitors Competitor activities in media and sponsorship and makes recommendations for action
- Monitors product performance and recommends growth interventions and promotions
- Implements of product strategies in line with Group expectations to ensure consistency with Group guidelines
- Manages relationships with Product partners
- Formulates Go To Market Strategies for all product launches
- Drafts and builds performance reports to aid in Senior Management decision making
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines for product and service launches
- Supports in billing and revenue assurance for all products within the portfolio
- Ensures adequate training for all products that are launched
- Ensures fluid communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures consistent growth in active subscribers and revenue.
- Degree in Marketing, IT or other business-related field
- Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must.
- 3 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry and marketing experience within a Fintech, Banking or Telecommunications Industry
- Project Management experience is an added advantage.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.