The role manages the strategic design, implementation and optimisation of customer experience programs and initiatives that ensure a best-in-class customer experience for the Authority. It is also responsible for managing and overseeing the Authority’s ICT service delivery across all Authority sites and e-Services portals thereby ensuring optimal service levels through building strong and motivated teams.
- Directs activities to research best practises, establish metrics and collect and analyse customer data and feedback
- Collaborate with customers services department to ensure all the thematic problem areas are resolved to satisfaction of the customer
- Ensure the delivery of excellent customer experience in accordance with the Authority’s vision
- Apply design thinking in mapping and creating seamless customer journeys across Napsa’s deliverly channels.
- Ensure in-depth complaint analysis and root-cause resolution efforts to help identify opportunities that bring substantial improvements to customer experience by reducing drivers of complaints across products, processes and policies.
- Lead targeted efforts to redesign customer experience and create opportunities to “surprise and delight” customers and drive promotion in order to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Lead customer experience governance forums to drive advancement of customer experience strategy through developing relevant agendas, coordination with stakeholders across the organization and driving implementation of the actions agreed upon by these forums.
- Present dynamic reports that provide a holistic view of customer experience across the Authority and the expected positive developments.
- Communicates and evangelises a customer experience vision and defined goals to stakeholders that drive a consistent end to end customer experience across the organisation
- Assist in the management of client relationships for all ICT services. This includes managing the interface with the Authority’s internal stakeholders, internal ICT team and external stakeholders.
- Support the ICT full cost recovery model and ensure that ICT services are financially sustainable, well-managed and cost recovered as appropriate.
- Maintain and ensure continuous improvement of ICT service catalogue. Test new ICT service management strategies and systems for driving stakeholder value.
- Train and supervise ICT support specialists. Manage the ICT service delivery on day-to-day basis, act as the Authority’s interface towards the service provider(s) and remedy any issues, escalate problems to ICT management, propose solutions and improvements.
- Manage assigned ICT contracts with focus on efficient ICT service delivery based on formal SLAs and assigned budget.
- Define and monitor service level agreements, KPIs and other service parameters to monitor the performance of the service(s).
- Advocate for customer-centric business decision-making in the Authority.
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ Levels with credit or better inclusive of Mathematics and English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Science or equivalent
- Project Management Professional Certification in PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner or equivalent in similar project management methodologies
- Must be a member of the Information and Communication Technology Association of Zambia (ICTAZ) with a valid practicing license.
Minimum Experience Required
- Minimum of five (5) years of ICT Service management experience in a similar position in an organisation with a similar size of operations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.napsa.co.zm.