Livestock Services Cooperative Society
Livestock Services Cooperative Society is looking for suitably qualified graduates, willing to gain valuable experience in a positive and inclusive work environment, to join our team.
Position: Management Trainee
We are the leading supplier of inputs, as well as the provision of free technical support and training for both livestock and crop farming in Zambia. Our vast operations offer farmers value for their money while empowering them to succeed while contributing to the overall growth of the agricultural industry in Zambia.
We pride ourselves in our ability to train and support the growth & development of our employees. Our management trainee program focusses on creating capabilities within our staff in order to create resourceful professionals that create an impact in the communities they serve.
About the Role:
- Facilitate the distribution of veterinary and agro related products.
- Delivering an efficient and effective customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Science Major in either Crop or Soil Science.
- Must be a member of the Agricultural Institute of Zambia.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to [email protected] on or before 15th January 2024. Your application should include:
• Application letter
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• G12 O’levels results
• Copies of qualifications and full transcript for degree
• Other relevant documents (e.g., NRC)