First Capital Bank Limited
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
Be part of an exciting team at First Capital Bank
First Capital Bank Limited is offering an opportunity to Three (3) Graduates who wish to join our two (2) year Graduate Development Program for possible placement after successful completion of their program in the areas below:
a) Corporate Banking
d) Risk and Compliance
e) Bank Operations
Graduates will be required to undergo an intensive Graduate Development Programme (GDP), in preparation for the future roles in the organization based on performance. Below are some of the key deliverables;
- Gain knowledge, skills and experience in order to serve as a reservoir for future management responsibilities
- Delivery of key assignments and projects
- Performance of various tasks/assignments across assigned departments
- Participate in scheduled and assigned training programs
- Completion of performance and developmental reviews as per agreed program requirements.
Participants in the program will be provided with in-depth working knowledge of the Bank and will be required to rotate within the Banks departments for a twenty-four (24) months period prior to taking up a permanent role in a specific department.
Ideal candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Social Sciences, Engineering,
Computer Science, Education or any other related degree and must have graduated with either
Distinction or Merit from a recognised University
- Should have graduated within the last 12 months
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all
- Must have computer and numeracy skills with strong skills required for MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Must have a Full Grade 12 Certificate
All applications MUST have a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and copies of Academic Qualifications and should indicate the position being applied for in the subject line. All applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, 11 June 2021. Applications should be addressed to the Head Human Resources and Administration, First Capital Bank, KPTF Building, LUSAKA. “Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.