Smart House Afrika Zambia
JOB TITLE: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggest improvements where needed.
- Production analysis and interpretation of management accounts.
- Monitor budgets and produce budget information and report as well as variance analysis and comments.
- Inform key strategic decisions and formulate business strategies.
- Interprets and communicates financial data to non-financial managers.
- Facilitate budgetary and forecasting process
- Oversee the building of budgets and forecasting and with input from directorates and the finalization and communication thereof to SHA.
- Acts as a strategic partner in provision of decision-support information.
- Provide ongoing advice on the financial implications of strategies
- Source and consolidate data into insightful performance reports adding value to SHA.
- Provide appropriate clear, concise and timely business comments to support various internal stakeholders including the exco and board of directors.
- Ensure appropriate evaluation and approval of capital expenditure.
- Completion of balanced sheet reconciliation monthly.
- Excellent attention to detail picks up on mistakes and rectifies before problems arise.
- Able to flag issues and spot improvements for existing controls and pressures.
- Flexible approach willing to get stuck in and support the team with a wide range of tasks that may on occasion fall outside the key job space.
- Documents Conducts effectively and timely checks on security of accountable documents in order to prevent unauthorized access and destruction.
- Prepares timely and effectively Management Reports in order to facilitate decision making.
- Supervises and undertakes timely development of individual and sectional work plans in order to monitor and evaluate performance.
- Supervises effectively utilization of Human and material resources in order to facilitate attainment of set objectives.
- Manage Accounts payables.
- Understanding of International Tax Accounting, Complicated tax planning, reporting, and compliance challenges.
- To be able to understand international investment opportunities, their tax issues and business risks associated with foreign ventures and international investments.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Form V or Grade 12 Certificate minimum of Credit in 5 O levels including English
- Bachelor of Accountancy Degree a must
- Full CIMA, ACCA, ZICA, CA
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience.
Other Skills and Attributes
- Plan and manage own workflow anticipate obstacles, managing priorities and following through on objectives with agreed timeframes.
- Team player and able to support deliverables
- Persuasive communicator with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in MS Office (advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Team player with high levels of integrity
- A lively and engaging mind with a logical approach to work combined with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness with an interest in business and an understanding of how an organization works and manages resources.
- A high level of numeracy.
- Experience as Management Accountant and or Financial Accountant a must.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to submit an application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae including two (3) traceable referees and daytime telephone numbers. All applications should reach the undersigned not later than 30 May 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.