Job Title: Lubricants Coordinator
To assist with the administrative duties and market information gathering in lubricants department.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Collate market information and develop a data base of commercial, industrial and mining companies and associated businesses that could be developed as long term customers for the supply of fuels and lubricants.
- Maintain the customer files including correspondence, agreements and pricing
- Meet the agreed targets as per the company performance review process
- Develop relationships with prospective and existing customers as the front end point of contact for PUMA.
- Liaise with accounts department to maintain the required credit control targets with regular and appropriate information sharing on your customer accounts
- Promote the company’s image as a credible supplier of quality fuels and lubricants meeting the highest industry standards with regards to product performance and specifications
- Develop an efficient call plan and manage travel within your area meeting the required budget guidelines
- Assist both colleagues and customers to ensure safety standards and product quality standards are adhered to at all times by Puma Energy.
- Maintain a detailed contact list of all customers both internal and external
Necessary tertiary education plus significant experience in OMCs particularly dealing with Lubricants.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Internal – Retail Manager, Territory Managers, Retail Network Planner, Country Management Teams, Regional Program Manager, Regional Convenience Manager, Marketing Teams, Regional Maintenance Teams, Operations Teams (HSE and Maintenance), Country Business and Financial Planning teams, Regional / Country Training Teams
External – Retail Partners, Suppliers, Government agencies, corporate customers, NGOs, UN organisations, Training agencies etc.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.