Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals for the following Vacancy.
Position: Logistics & Trading Manager (01)
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Secure daily, weekly and monthly orders from clients
- Ensure time delivery of goods into the warehouse
- Ensure time delivery of goods to the clients locations
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Manage and develop logistics staff
- Create and manage budgets
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering
- 2+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
Headquarters Physical Address:
Farm No L/19575/M Manunga street off Great North Road, Chibombo, Central Province, Zambia
NB: (1). All applications to be sent to the Email Address: [email protected]
(2). Clearly indicate the position applied for.
(3). Application deadline is 10th April, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.