KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma/Degree in logistics, supply chain management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the same position
- MS Excel
Interested candidates must email their cover letter, CV and copies of their academic qualifications to [email protected]. The subject of the email should be the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.