Access Logistic (Zambia) Ltd
JOB VACANCY – NDOLA, ZAMBIA.
Access Logistic (Zambia) Ltd wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals wishing to join the team as Logistics Coordinator
- Receiving and checking documents (PODs) from drivers.
- Communicating with drivers during delivery process.
- To coordinate between the drivers, transporters and consignees
- Confirming delivery notes upon receipt of PODs.
- Handling notes about appropriate procedures and emergencies.
- Preparing daily Tracking updates.
- Any other duties assigned by the Logistics Supervisor.
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 5 – 8 years working experience in a similar role or capacity.
- Sound knowledge of transport processes and metrics.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
- Physically fit and mobile.
- Highly proficient in common computer packages (e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel) relevant to the work.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE EMAILED TO [email protected]