Website Zambeef Products PLC
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Implementing and maintaining record keeping of all fuel movements.
- Supervising the fuel clerk.
- Supervising and Monitoring Truck Drivers by using Autocam Software
- Implementing and maintaining record keeping of fuel consumption per vehicle.
- Reporting all instances of fuel misuse and implement procedure to recover losses.
- Managing the logistics data base and attendance register i.e., members of staff and
- Keeping record of all disciplinary cases and surcharges related to logistics staff.
- Leave plan monitoring
- Managing and Implementing of the logistics training schedule
- Preparing the logistics monthly bonus summary sheet and submit for approval before the
6th of every month.
- Ensuring that logistics goods received are identified, inspected and in agreement with
- Ensuring all logistics goods received are accompanied by valid supporting documents and
recorded for reporting to Zambeef Retailing division.
- Ensuring logistics spares items requested from stores are recorded for reporting to
Zambeef Retailing division
- Safeguarding and record keeping of all stores items in logistics store by using physical
- Ensuring logistics spares items issued from logistics store are authorized, controlled and
- Ensuring bin cards are implemented and maintained and agree with stock records such as
PPE issuance and spares.
- Ensuring regular stock takes and physical quality checks.
- Updating stock records and bin cards with stock take numbers and investigate variances.
- Reporting all stock variances with investigating notes to senior management.
- Monitoring stock levels and maintain minimum and maximum stock levels and inform end
users and procurement to facilitate with replenishment of the same.
- Responsible for control, safeguarding and record keeping of all cash payments in logistics
- Ensuring all cash payments are valid and authorized.
- Reporting cash usage to accounts to replenish funds as needed.
- Ensuring absolute items recorded and disposed of through standard disposable channels.
- Investigating and recording incidents or accidents reports and share with all stakeholder in
a timely manor
- Preparing trip budgets for local or international trips
- Responsible for maintenance of discipline in line with laid down procedures outlined in the
Disciplinary Code and Grievances Handling Procedures Book
- Responsible for maintaining the hygiene environment.
- Performing any other tasks assigned to him/her by the logistics manager.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Grade 12 School certificate with 5ceridts or better including Mathematics and
- Diploma in Logistics / Diploma in Accounts
- Minimum of 1-year experience
The Required Attributes Include:
- Good Writing Skills
- Numerical and Computation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Creativity and Problem Solving
interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters,
with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB. All internal applicants are required to get approval from their Heads of Departments before
applying for the job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values
gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31st January 2024. Only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted.