Zambian Breweries Plc
Zambian Breweries Plc. is a stable and mature company. Our affiliation to AB InBev gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to the biggest international brewing company in the world. Zambian Breweries attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant positions in the Logistics Department for Ndola and Lusaka sites.
LOCAL AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVES XII – A (CHINGOLA X2, MPIKA X1 & KITWE X1)
Band: XII – A Contract: Permanent
The successful candidates shall report to the team leader and will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Distributor volume targets monitored and communicated daily;
- Ensure that distributors adhere to model stocks for all brands and packs;
- Ensure ALL relevant sales KPIs are achieved in area (pricing, availability visibility etc.);
- Retail customer in area are called on weekly.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following requirements:-
- Good Grade 12 results;
- Diploma in business related studies;
- At least credit in Math and English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as excel, word and power point;
- 1 year experience in marketing and distributing fast moving consumer goods.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels;
- Ability to detect and react to problems promptly;
- Tenacity to work under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to self-manage;
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Thursday 03rd June 2021.
Please ensure that the application is endorsed by your Head of Department.
“Zambian Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.