Zambian Breweries Plc
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
To attend to customer queries, monitor competition products, provide feed back on the market situations, monitor beer quality in the market, act and/or recommends appropriate intervention to the Team leader, as well as the development of New Business Avenues, relationships with retailers and customers
Key result area and outcomes:
- Distributor volume targets monitored and communicated daily
- Ensure that distributors adhere to model stocks for all brands and packs.
- Ensure ALL relevant sales KPIs are achieved in area (Pricing, availability visibility etc)
- Retail customer in area are called on weekly
- Sales teams presentable at all times and action being taken against non-compliers
- After sales service delivered
- Communication channels in place to establish a good relations with customers
- Timeous feedback to customers and management on matters of concern
- Prompt response to customer queries
- Presentable at all times
- Has all necessary trade documentation at all times
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITIES
- Has authority to investigate and identify potential problem areas relating to Sales and Distribution of products
- Has authority to plan, organise and control promotions activities in liaison with sales Rep and Team Leader as long as it is within company policies and principles
- Authority to withdraw substandard product from trade in consultation with Team Leader and Sales Manager
- Good Grade 12 results
- GCE Certificate
- At least credit in Math and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as excel, word and power point
- 1 years experience in marketing and distributing fast moving consumer goods
- Ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Ability to self-manage
- Tenacity to work under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to detect and react to problems promptly
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.